Traveling Luck for Petkova Padina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Petkova Padina?What's around Petkova Padina?
Wikipedia near Petkova Padina
Where to stay near Petkova Padina
The timezone in Petkova Padina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5761°, Longitude. 21.8275°
Satellite map around Petkova Padina
Loading map of Petkova Padina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Petkova Padina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cerak (0.6km)
- Dubrava (0.9km)
- Bazarje (1.5km)
- Letnica (2.1km)
- Gavrančić (2.4km)
- Prisad (2.7km)
- Požarak (2.7km)
- Padalište (2.9km)
- Grmada (3.2km)
- Nerezine (3.3km)
- Gabar (3.4km)
- Svinjci (3.7km)
- Zmijarnik (3.7km)
- Babatija (3.8km)
- Guvnište (4km)
- Trnovača (4km)
- Sečar (4.1km)
- Belodelska Ulja (4.2km)
- Selište (4.3km)
- Drum (4.3km)
Accommodation around Petkova Padina
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (3.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Rudina (4.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (3.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.9km)
Airports close to Petkova Padina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Petkova Padina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.