Traveling Luck for Cerak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerak?What's around Cerak?
Wikipedia near Cerak
Where to stay near Cerak
The timezone in Cerak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5803°, Longitude. 21.8283°
Satellite map around Cerak
Loading map of Cerak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cerak (0km)
- Dubrava (1.5km)
- Bazarje (1.6km)
- Gavrančić (1.9km)
- Prisad (2.2km)
- Letnica (2.2km)
- Grmada (3km)
- Svinjci (3.2km)
- Padalište (3.2km)
- Požarak (3.2km)
- Sečar (3.6km)
- Nerezine (3.7km)
- Gabar (3.8km)
- Babatija (3.8km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.9km)
- Guvnište (4.2km)
- Zmijarnik (4.2km)
- Govedarište (4.3km)
- Paunovo Blato (4.3km)
- Trnovača (4.4km)
Accommodation around Cerak
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (3.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (2.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (2.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.5km)
Airports close to Cerak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.