Traveling Luck for Letnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Letnica?What's around Letnica?
Wikipedia near Letnica
Where to stay near Letnica
The timezone in Letnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:23. It's light
Latitude. 43.5736°, Longitude. 21.8497°
Satellite map around Letnica
Loading map of Letnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Letnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Letnica (0km)
- Bazarje (0.7km)
- Padalište (1.6km)
- Babatija (1.7km)
- Grmada (1.8km)
- Gabar (2.2km)
- Cerak (2.2km)
- Dubrava (2.3km)
- Belodelska Ulja (2.3km)
- Požarak (2.6km)
- Trnovača (2.8km)
- Stalovac (3.2km)
- Gavrančić (3.3km)
- Zmijarnik (3.4km)
- Lunjevac (3.9km)
- Vlasina (3.9km)
- Paunovo Blato (3.9km)
- Prisad (4.1km)
- Svinjci (4.2km)
- Ravna Poljana (4.4km)
- Trljaci (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Letnica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Srednja Kosa (3.1km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (2.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (3.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (2.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Rudina (4.2km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (2.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.5km)
Airports close to Letnica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Letnica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.