Traveling Luck for Bazarje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bazarje?What's around Bazarje?
Wikipedia near Bazarje
Where to stay near Bazarje
The timezone in Bazarje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5736°, Longitude. 21.8425°
Satellite map around Bazarje
Loading map of Bazarje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bazarje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bazarje (0km)
- Letnica (0.7km)
- Dubrava (1.6km)
- Cerak (1.6km)
- Padalište (1.8km)
- Grmada (2.2km)
- Gabar (2.3km)
- Požarak (2.4km)
- Babatija (2.4km)
- Belodelska Ulja (2.8km)
- Trnovača (3km)
- Gavrančić (3km)
- Zmijarnik (3.2km)
- Prisad (3.7km)
- Stalovac (3.8km)
- Lunjevac (3.9km)
- Svinjci (4km)
- Paunovo Blato (4.2km)
- Nerezine (4.2km)
- Ravna Poljana (4.4km)
- Vlasina (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bazarje
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Srednja Kosa (2.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (1.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gorunovac (3.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (2.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Rudina (4km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (1.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.4km)
Airports close to Bazarje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bazarje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.