Traveling Luck for Šiljegarnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Siljegarnik?What's around Siljegarnik?
Wikipedia near Siljegarnik
Where to stay near Šiljegarnik
The timezone in Siljegarnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. 43.5764°, Longitude. 21.8547°
Satellite map around Šiljegarnik
Loading map of Šiljegarnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šiljegarnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Letnica (0.6km)
- Bazarje (1.2km)
- Babatija (1.2km)
- Grmada (1.3km)
- Padalište (2.1km)
- Belodelska Ulja (2.3km)
- Gabar (2.5km)
- Cerak (2.6km)
- Stalovac (2.6km)
- Dubrava (2.8km)
- Trnovača (3.2km)
- Požarak (3.2km)
- Vlasina (3.3km)
- Gavrančić (3.3km)
- Paunovo Blato (3.5km)
- Zmijarnik (3.9km)
- Trljaci (3.9km)
- Svinjci (4km)
- Ravna Poljana (4.1km)
- Prisad (4.3km)
- Lunjevac (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Šiljegarnik
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Srednja Kosa (3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (2.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (2.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jezero (4.5km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (2.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Budina (3.9km)
Airports close to Šiljegarnik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šiljegarnik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.