Traveling Luck for Kapetanski Čukar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kapetanski Cukar?What's around Kapetanski Cukar?
Wikipedia near Kapetanski Cukar
Where to stay near Kapetanski Čukar
The timezone in Kapetanski Cukar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5792°, Longitude. 21.8625°
Satellite map around Kapetanski Čukar
Loading map of Kapetanski Čukar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kapetanski Čukar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Babatija (0.8km)
- Grmada (0.9km)
- Letnica (1.4km)
- Stalovac (1.9km)
- Bazarje (2km)
- Belodelska Ulja (2.3km)
- Vlasina (2.5km)
- Padalište (2.7km)
- Gabar (3km)
- Paunovo Blato (3.1km)
- Cerak (3.2km)
- Trljaci (3.3km)
- Trnovača (3.6km)
- Dubrava (3.6km)
- Gavrančić (3.7km)
- Požarak (3.9km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.9km)
- Svinjci (4.1km)
- Bekčir (4.4km)
- Zmijarnik (4.5km)
Accommodation around Kapetanski Čukar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Srednja Kosa (3.1km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (3.5km)
- Kopane Pare (3.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (2.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (1.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jezero (3.8km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (3.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.9km)
Airports close to Kapetanski Čukar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (217.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kapetanski Čukar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.