Traveling Luck for Visoki Čukar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Visoki Cukar?What's around Visoki Cukar?
Wikipedia near Visoki Cukar
Where to stay near Visoki Čukar
The timezone in Visoki Cukar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5889°, Longitude. 21.8478°
Satellite map around Visoki Čukar
Loading map of Visoki Čukar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Visoki Čukar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Grmada (1.1km)
- Gavrančić (1.8km)
- Letnica (2km)
- Bazarje (2.1km)
- Cerak (2.2km)
- Paunovo Blato (2.2km)
- Svinjci (2.2km)
- Ravna Poljana (2.4km)
- Babatija (2.7km)
- Prisad (2.9km)
- Trljaci (3.1km)
- Vlasina (3.1km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Govedarište (3.4km)
- Sečar (3.5km)
- Stalovac (3.6km)
- Padalište (3.6km)
- Jermenčić (4km)
- Belodelska Ulja (4km)
- Bekčir (4.1km)
- Gabar (4.2km)
- Ozren (4.2km)
Accommodation around Visoki Čukar
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (0.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (0.7km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (2.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (0.7km)
Airports close to Visoki Čukar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Visoki Čukar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.