Traveling Luck for Grmada, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Grmada?What's around Grmada?
Wikipedia near Grmada
Where to stay near Grmada
The timezone in Grmada is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 18:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5856°, Longitude. 21.8586°
Satellite map around Grmada
Loading map of Grmada and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grmada, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Grmada (0km)
- Babatija (1.7km)
- Letnica (1.8km)
- Bazarje (2.2km)
- Paunovo Blato (2.2km)
- Vlasina (2.3km)
- Stalovac (2.5km)
- Trljaci (2.7km)
- Gavrančić (2.9km)
- Cerak (3km)
- Ravna Poljana (3km)
- Svinjci (3.2km)
- Belodelska Ulja (3.2km)
- Padalište (3.3km)
- Dubrava (3.7km)
- Gabar (3.8km)
- Bekčir (3.8km)
- Prisad (4.1km)
- Govedarište (4.2km)
- Trnovača (4.4km)
- Požarak (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Grmada
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Stevan (3.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (1.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (0.5km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (3.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.4km)
Airports close to Grmada
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Grmada
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.