Traveling Luck for Guzati Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Guzati Vrh?What's around Guzati Vrh?
Wikipedia near Guzati Vrh
Where to stay near Guzati Vrh
The timezone in Guzati Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:14 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.5944°, Longitude. 21.8531°
Satellite map around Guzati Vrh
Loading map of Guzati Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guzati Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Grmada (1.3km)
- Paunovo Blato (1.3km)
- Ravna Poljana (1.8km)
- Svinjci (2km)
- Gavrančić (2.2km)
- Trljaci (2.3km)
- Vlasina (2.5km)
- Letnica (2.7km)
- Bazarje (2.9km)
- Babatija (3km)
- Cerak (3km)
- Govedarište (3km)
- Bekčir (3.2km)
- Prisad (3.3km)
- Ozren (3.4km)
- Sečar (3.5km)
- Stalovac (3.6km)
- Jermenčić (3.6km)
- Dubrava (4.2km)
- Padalište (4.4km)
- Belodelska Ulja (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Guzati Vrh
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (3.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (1.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (0.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (0.8km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (3.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.6km)
Airports close to Guzati Vrh
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215km)
Airfields or small airports close to Guzati Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.