Traveling Luck for Prisad, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prisad?What's around Prisad?
Wikipedia near Prisad
Where to stay near Prisad
The timezone in Prisad is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:34 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.5953°, Longitude. 21.8181°
Satellite map around Prisad
Loading map of Prisad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prisad, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Prisad (0km)
- Gavrančić (1.2km)
- Sečar (1.5km)
- Svinjci (2.1km)
- Cerak (2.2km)
- Govedarište (2.8km)
- Jermenčić (2.9km)
- Hajduča Poljana (3.1km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.1km)
- Dubrava (3.6km)
- Bazarje (3.7km)
- Suvo Blato (3.8km)
- Grmada (4.1km)
- Žarnice (4.1km)
- Letnica (4.1km)
- Kršina (4.1km)
- Paunovo Blato (4.2km)
- Guvnište (4.4km)
Accommodation around Prisad
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (3.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (4.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (2.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Šupljaja (3.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (3.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crna Bara (3.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (2.8km)
Airports close to Prisad
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (192.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prisad
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.