Traveling Luck for Sečar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Secar?What's around Secar?
Wikipedia near Secar
Where to stay near Sečar
The timezone in Secar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 18:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.6069°, Longitude. 21.8200°
Satellite map around Sečar
Loading map of Sečar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sečar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sečar (0km)
- Jermenčić (1.5km)
- Prisad (1.5km)
- Govedarište (1.5km)
- Svinjci (1.6km)
- Gavrančić (1.9km)
- Ravna Poljana (2.5km)
- Žarnice (2.7km)
- Hajduča Poljana (2.8km)
- Vodice (3.1km)
- Pažar (3.2km)
- Igrište (3.5km)
- Ornice (3.5km)
- Cerak (3.6km)
- Ozren (3.8km)
- Kršina (3.8km)
- Paunovo Blato (4km)
- Ripaljka (4.3km)
Accommodation around Sečar
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (1.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (3.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Željin Kamen (3.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (4.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (3.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Šiljin Potok (4.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.7km)
Airports close to Sečar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (193.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (211.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sečar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.