Traveling Luck for Srednja Kosa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srednja Kosa?What's around Srednja Kosa?
Wikipedia near Srednja Kosa
Where to stay near Srednja Kosa
The timezone in Srednja Kosa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 43.5958°, Longitude. 21.8389°
Satellite map around Srednja Kosa
Loading map of Srednja Kosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednja Kosa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Srednja Kosa
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (3.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (0.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Šupljaja (4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (1.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.6km)
Airports close to Srednja Kosa
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Srednja Kosa
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.