Traveling Luck for Kolarnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kolarnica?What's around Kolarnica?
Wikipedia near Kolarnica
Where to stay near Kolarnica
The timezone in Kolarnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5961°, Longitude. 21.8461°
Satellite map around Kolarnica
Loading map of Kolarnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolarnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Svinjci (1.4km)
- Ravna Poljana (1.4km)
- Gavrančić (1.5km)
- Paunovo Blato (1.7km)
- Grmada (1.8km)
- Govedarište (2.5km)
- Prisad (2.7km)
- Cerak (2.7km)
- Trljaci (2.8km)
- Sečar (2.9km)
- Bazarje (3km)
- Letnica (3km)
- Jermenčić (3.1km)
- Vlasina (3.2km)
- Ozren (3.3km)
- Babatija (3.5km)
- Bekčir (3.6km)
- Dubrava (4km)
- Stalovac (4.2km)
- Ripaljka (4.4km)
Accommodation around Kolarnica
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (3.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (1.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (0.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Šupljaja (4.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (1.3km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (3.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (1.6km)
Airports close to Kolarnica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kolarnica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.