Traveling Luck for Ravna Poljana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravna Poljana?What's around Ravna Poljana?
Wikipedia near Ravna Poljana
Where to stay near Ravna Poljana
The timezone in Ravna Poljana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.6069°, Longitude. 21.8464°
Satellite map around Ravna Poljana
Loading map of Ravna Poljana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravna Poljana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ravna Poljana (0km)
- Svinjci (1km)
- Govedarište (1.4km)
- Paunovo Blato (1.6km)
- Ozren (2km)
- Jermenčić (2km)
- Gavrančić (2.2km)
- Sečar (2.5km)
- Trljaci (2.7km)
- Grmada (3km)
- Ripaljka (3km)
- Bekčir (3.1km)
- Prisad (3.1km)
- Vlasina (3.6km)
- Igrište (3.6km)
- Vodice (3.7km)
- Cerak (3.9km)
- Letnica (4.4km)
- Bazarje (4.4km)
Accommodation around Ravna Poljana
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (2.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (1.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Željin Kamen (1.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (1.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Šupljaja (3.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (2.5km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Petkova Padina (4.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3km)
Airports close to Ravna Poljana
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravna Poljana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.