Traveling Luck for Željin Kamen, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zeljin Kamen?What's around Zeljin Kamen?
Wikipedia near Zeljin Kamen
Where to stay near Željin Kamen
The timezone in Zeljin Kamen is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6133°, Longitude. 21.8561°
Satellite map around Željin Kamen
Loading map of Željin Kamen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Željin Kamen, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Željin Kamen
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (2.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Venčić (3.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (0.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (2.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Šupljaja (4.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Golema Padina (3.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (3.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (4km)
Airports close to Željin Kamen
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (212.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Željin Kamen
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.