Traveling Luck for Ozren, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ozren?What's around Ozren?
Wikipedia near Ozren
Where to stay near Ozren
The timezone in Ozren is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:13 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.6206°, Longitude. 21.8556°
Satellite map around Ozren
Loading map of Ozren and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozren, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ozren
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (2.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (1.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Šupljaja (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Golema Padina (3.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (4.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mirovski Potok (4.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4km)
Airports close to Ozren
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (192km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ozren
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.