Traveling Luck for Cuculjaja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cuculjaja?What's around Cuculjaja?
Wikipedia near Cuculjaja
Where to stay near Cuculjaja
The timezone in Cuculjaja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6122°, Longitude. 21.8431°
Satellite map around Cuculjaja
Loading map of Cuculjaja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cuculjaja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ravna Poljana (0.8km)
- Govedarište (0.8km)
- Svinjci (1.3km)
- Jermenčić (1.4km)
- Ozren (1.6km)
- Paunovo Blato (2.2km)
- Sečar (2.3km)
- Ripaljka (2.5km)
- Gavrančić (2.6km)
- Igrište (2.9km)
- Vodice (3km)
- Trljaci (3.2km)
- Prisad (3.2km)
- Bekčir (3.3km)
- Grmada (3.8km)
- Pažar (3.9km)
- Žarnice (3.9km)
- Vlasina (4.2km)
- Vašarište (4.3km)
- Cerak (4.4km)
- Ornice (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Cuculjaja
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (1.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Željin Kamen (1.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (1.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (2.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Šupljaja (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Golema Padina (4.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (3.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čučunje (3.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.7km)
Airports close to Cuculjaja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (192.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cuculjaja
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.