Traveling Luck for Govedarište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Govedariste?What's around Govedariste?
Wikipedia near Govedariste
Where to stay near Govedarište
The timezone in Govedariste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6128°, Longitude. 21.8342°
Satellite map around Govedarište
Loading map of Govedarište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Govedarište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Govedarište (0km)
- Jermenčić (0.7km)
- Svinjci (1.2km)
- Ravna Poljana (1.4km)
- Sečar (1.5km)
- Ozren (2.3km)
- Gavrančić (2.4km)
- Vodice (2.5km)
- Igrište (2.6km)
- Prisad (2.8km)
- Ripaljka (2.8km)
- Paunovo Blato (2.9km)
- Žarnice (3.2km)
- Pažar (3.2km)
- Ornice (3.8km)
- Trljaci (4km)
- Bekčir (4.2km)
- Grmada (4.2km)
- Hajduča Poljana (4.3km)
- Cerak (4.3km)
Accommodation around Govedarište
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (0.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Željin Kamen (2.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (2.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Šupljaja (2.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (3.7km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Široka Padina (4.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.8km)
Airports close to Govedarište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (193km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Govedarište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.