Traveling Luck for Ravnište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravniste?What's around Ravniste?
Wikipedia near Ravniste
Where to stay near Ravnište
The timezone in Ravniste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:09. It's light
Latitude. 43.6222°, Longitude. 21.8219°
Satellite map around Ravnište
Loading map of Ravnište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravnište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jermenčić (1km)
- Vodice (1.1km)
- Pažar (1.5km)
- Žarnice (1.6km)
- Igrište (1.6km)
- Govedarište (1.7km)
- Sečar (2km)
- Ornice (2.1km)
- Svinjci (2.8km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.1km)
- Ripaljka (3.1km)
- Ozren (3.2km)
- Krušak (3.3km)
- Prisad (3.5km)
- Krušar (3.6km)
- Mednik (3.6km)
- Hajduča Poljana (3.6km)
- Gavrančić (3.7km)
- Kalavat (3.8km)
- Starčevica (3.9km)
- Vašarište (4.3km)
- Kršina (4.3km)
Accommodation around Ravnište
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tanka Kosa (4.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Željin Kamen (3.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (1.5km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Široka Padina (4.3km)
Airports close to Ravnište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (194.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (210.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravnište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.