Traveling Luck for Ljudi, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljudi?What's around Ljudi?
Wikipedia near Ljudi
Where to stay near Ljudi
The timezone in Ljudi is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.6125°, Longitude. 21.8158°
Satellite map around Ljudi
Loading map of Ljudi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljudi, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sečar (0.8km)
- Jermenčić (1.3km)
- Govedarište (1.7km)
- Žarnice (1.9km)
- Svinjci (2.3km)
- Prisad (2.3km)
- Pažar (2.4km)
- Vodice (2.5km)
- Hajduča Poljana (2.5km)
- Gavrančić (2.7km)
- Ornice (2.7km)
- Ravna Poljana (3km)
- Igrište (3km)
- Kršina (3.4km)
- Starčevica (3.8km)
- Šiljina Njiva (3.8km)
- Ozren (3.9km)
- Ripaljka (4.2km)
- Krušak (4.3km)
Accommodation around Ljudi
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (1.7km)
- Kopane Pare (4.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Željin Kamen (3.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (2.6km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Široka Padina (2.9km)
Airports close to Ljudi
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (194.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (210.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (215.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ljudi
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.