Traveling Luck for Drenjar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drenjar?What's around Drenjar?
Wikipedia near Drenjar
Where to stay near Drenjar
The timezone in Drenjar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.5658°, Longitude. 21.6944°
Satellite map around Drenjar
Loading map of Drenjar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drenjar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drenjar (0km)
- Begove Livade (0.9km)
- Lugarište (1km)
- Livade (1.8km)
- Pustak (1.9km)
- Pištak (2.1km)
- Logorište (2.1km)
- Padalište (2.3km)
- Igrište (2.3km)
- Selište (2.3km)
- Žilak (2.4km)
- Šanac (2.5km)
- Crveno Polje (2.7km)
- Smrdan (3.1km)
- Mutvak (3.1km)
- Moravište (3.3km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.3km)
- Laz (3.5km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.6km)
- Krošar (3.8km)
- Bresje (4km)
- Ciganske Livade (4.1km)
- Velike Livade (4.1km)
- Gorun (4.1km)
- Varoška Poljana (4.3km)
- Topova Bara (4.3km)
- Gornji Ključ (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Drenjar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Breg (0.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stenje (4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rajkov Potok (3.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Aleksinac (2.8km)
Airports close to Drenjar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (200.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (208.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (211.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (228.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drenjar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.