Traveling Luck for Plandiški Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Plandiski Potok?What's around Plandiski Potok?
Wikipedia near Plandiski Potok
Where to stay near Plandiški Potok
The timezone in Plandiski Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:14. It's light
Latitude. 43.6158°, Longitude. 21.7425°
Satellite map around Plandiški Potok
Loading map of Plandiški Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Plandiški Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cerje (0.3km)
- Bojina (1.2km)
- Bojina (1.6km)
- Bovanska Poljana (1.8km)
- Drenov Panj (1.8km)
- Pavčina (1.9km)
- Ćumurdžinica (2.1km)
- Ambarišta (2.3km)
- Strikovac (2.4km)
- Šib (2.4km)
- Janjin Grob (2.5km)
- Lanište (2.6km)
- Rašina Livada (2.6km)
- Brestansko (2.6km)
- Lukovo (3km)
- Šiljina Njiva (3.2km)
- Ugljarnica (3.2km)
- Kunje (3.4km)
- Šiljato Drvo (3.4km)
- Merino (3.5km)
- Drenjar (3.6km)
- Cerova Poljana (3.6km)
- Kršina (3.6km)
- Starčevica (3.9km)
- Gorun (3.9km)
Accommodation around Plandiški Potok
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (3.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bovanska Klisura (3.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bovan (3.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedi Vrh (1.6km)
Airports close to Plandiški Potok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (200.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (206.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (221.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Plandiški Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.