Traveling Luck for Poligon, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Poligon?What's around Poligon?
Wikipedia near Poligon
Where to stay near Poligon
The timezone in Poligon is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5397°, Longitude. 21.7381°
Satellite map around Poligon
Loading map of Poligon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poligon, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Poligon (0km)
- Cigansko Groblje (1.3km)
- Delnice (1.6km)
- Krošar (2.1km)
- Bara (2.1km)
- Bačište (2.5km)
- Čalija (2.8km)
- Moravište (2.8km)
- Ravna Šuma (3km)
- Osredak (3.2km)
- Donja Bara (3.2km)
- Česma (3.4km)
- Livade (3.6km)
- Čair (3.6km)
- Konjska Poljana (3.6km)
- Mutvak (3.8km)
- Donje Polje (3.9km)
- Logorište (3.9km)
- Veliki Lug (4km)
- Tozina Bašta (4km)
- Suvi Krst (4.2km)
- Loznac (4.3km)
- Branik (4.3km)
- Delnice (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Poligon
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Utrine (3.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir )) (( Sveti Arandel (2.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (2.4km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ruski Spomenik (2.6km)
Airports close to Poligon
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (143.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (194.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (207.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (226.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Poligon
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.