Traveling Luck for NovoBrdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is NovoBrdo?What's around NovoBrdo?
Wikipedia near NovoBrdo
Where to stay near NovoBrdo
The timezone in NovoBrdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.5506°, Longitude. 21.7292°
Satellite map around NovoBrdo
Loading map of NovoBrdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around NovoBrdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krošar (0.6km)
- Ravna Šuma (1.6km)
- Poligon (1.6km)
- Cigansko Groblje (2km)
- Donja Bara (2.2km)
- Livade (2.2km)
- Mutvak (2.2km)
- Delnice (2.5km)
- Logorište (2.8km)
- Begove Livade (3.3km)
- Šanac (3.6km)
- Konjska Poljana (3.7km)
- Bara (3.7km)
- Drenjar (3.9km)
- Osredak (3.9km)
- Česma (3.9km)
- Bačište (4km)
- Varoška Poljana (4km)
- Igrište (4km)
- Moravište (4.1km)
- Veliki Lug (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around NovoBrdo
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir )) (( Sveti Arandel (1.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (1.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Icinski Kladenac (0.6km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ruski Spomenik (2.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Aleksinac (4.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jovančin Vrh (3.7km)
Airports close to NovoBrdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (196.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (209.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (211.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (226.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to NovoBrdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.