Traveling Luck for Klenski Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klenski Potok?What's around Klenski Potok?
Wikipedia near Klenski Potok
Where to stay near Klenski Potok
The timezone in Klenski Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5731°, Longitude. 21.7314°
Satellite map around Klenski Potok
Loading map of Klenski Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klenski Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradište (0.7km)
- Ovča Glava (1.2km)
- Marinkov Kosar (1.3km)
- KačarskaKosa (1.6km)
- Srednji Breg (1.8km)
- Novo Brdo (1.9km)
- Staro Brdo (2.1km)
- Golama Čuka (2.2km)
- Odžino Brdo (2.2km)
- Osredak (2.3km)
- NovoBrdo (2.9km)
- Kamenita Kosa (3.1km)
- Debeli Vrh (3.1km)
- Brdinska Kosa (3.2km)
- Gradište (3.4km)
- Drma (3.4km)
- Šumatovac (3.5km)
- OblaGlava (3.6km)
- Tresacka Čukara (3.7km)
- Rujevica (4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Mutvak (0.8km)
- Varoška Poljana (1.1km)
- Ravna Šuma (1.4km)
- Donja Bara (1.5km)
- Igrište (2.1km)
- Krošar (2.4km)
- Cerova Poljana (2.4km)
- Selište (2.7km)
- Begove Livade (2.8km)
- Gorun (3.1km)
- Livade (3.2km)
- Ugljarnica (3.2km)
- Crveno Polje (3.3km)
- Drenjar (3.6km)
- Konjska Poljana (3.8km)
- Janjin Grob (4.1km)
- Razbovište (4.1km)
- Ravna Šuma (4.2km)
- Logorište (4.2km)
Accommodation around Klenski Potok
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stenje (2.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir )) (( Sveti Arandel (2.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (2.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Selski Osredak (4.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jovančin Vrh (2.1km)
Airports close to Klenski Potok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (197.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (209.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (225.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klenski Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.