Traveling Luck for Krošar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krosar?What's around Krosar?
Wikipedia near Krosar
Where to stay near Krošar
The timezone in Krosar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5550°, Longitude. 21.7317°
Satellite map around Krošar
Loading map of Krošar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krošar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krošar (0km)
- Ravna Šuma (0.9km)
- Donja Bara (1.5km)
- Mutvak (1.7km)
- Poligon (2.1km)
- Livade (2.3km)
- Cigansko Groblje (2.6km)
- Logorište (3.1km)
- Delnice (3.1km)
- Begove Livade (3.1km)
- Konjska Poljana (3.3km)
- Varoška Poljana (3.4km)
- Igrište (3.7km)
- Česma (3.7km)
- Drenjar (3.8km)
- Šanac (3.9km)
- Bara (4.2km)
- Bačište (4.2km)
- Selište (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Krošar
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir )) (( Sveti Arandel (0.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (1.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Icinski Kladenac (1km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ruski Spomenik (3.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jovančin Vrh (3.1km)
Airports close to Krošar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (196.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (209.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (211.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (226.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krošar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.