Traveling Luck for Staro Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Staro Brdo?What's around Staro Brdo?
Wikipedia near Staro Brdo
Where to stay near Staro Brdo
The timezone in Staro Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.5656°, Longitude. 21.7119°
Satellite map around Staro Brdo
Loading map of Staro Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staro Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Begove Livade (0.8km)
- Livade (1.3km)
- Mutvak (1.5km)
- Drenjar (1.7km)
- Igrište (1.7km)
- Ravna Šuma (2km)
- Selište (2.2km)
- Logorište (2.3km)
- Krošar (2.3km)
- Lugarište (2.6km)
- Crveno Polje (2.9km)
- Donja Bara (2.9km)
- Varoška Poljana (3km)
- Šanac (3.1km)
- Pustak (3.5km)
- Pištak (3.5km)
- Cerova Poljana (3.6km)
- Gorun (3.6km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.7km)
- Smrdan (3.8km)
- Padalište (3.9km)
- Žilak (4km)
- Moravište (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Staro Brdo (0km)
- Odžino Brdo (0.6km)
- Novo Brdo (0.9km)
- Gradište (1.4km)
- Ovča Glava (1.7km)
- Gradište (1.7km)
- Srednji Breg (1.9km)
- Marinkov Kosar (2.3km)
- Drma (2.4km)
- NovoBrdo (2.6km)
- Golama Čuka (2.7km)
- Kurilovica (3.1km)
- Brdinska Kosa (3.1km)
- Rujevica (3.1km)
- Tresacka Čukara (3.4km)
- KačarskaKosa (3.7km)
- Osredak (3.8km)
Accommodation around Staro Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Breg (2.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stenje (3.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir )) (( Sveti Arandel (2.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (3.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Aleksinac (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jovančin Vrh (4km)
Airports close to Staro Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (198.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (209.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (211.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (227.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Staro Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.