Traveling Luck for Crveno Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crveno Polje?What's around Crveno Polje?
Wikipedia near Crveno Polje
Where to stay near Crveno Polje
The timezone in Crveno Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:13 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.5858°, Longitude. 21.7008°
Satellite map around Crveno Polje
Loading map of Crveno Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crveno Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Crveno Polje (0km)
- Selište (0.7km)
- Ravna Šuma (0.9km)
- Smrdan (1.3km)
- Igrište (1.4km)
- Gorun (1.7km)
- Bresje (2km)
- Ugljarnica (2.4km)
- Begove Livade (2.4km)
- Pištak (2.5km)
- Cerova Poljana (2.5km)
- Drenjar (2.7km)
- Polje (2.8km)
- Tursko Lojze (2.9km)
- Kusak (3.1km)
- Varoška Poljana (3.3km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Lugarište (3.4km)
- Poljana (3.4km)
- Mutvak (3.5km)
- Žilak (3.5km)
- Ključ (3.6km)
- Pustak (3.8km)
- Šiljato Drvo (4km)
- Livade (4km)
- Stari Branik (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Crveno Polje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Breg (2.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stenje (1.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedi Vrh (4.1km)
Airports close to Crveno Polje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (201.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (206.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (227km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crveno Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.