Traveling Luck for Pištak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pistak?What's around Pistak?
Wikipedia near Pistak
Where to stay near Pištak
The timezone in Pistak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5761°, Longitude. 21.6781°
Satellite map around Pištak
Loading map of Pištak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pištak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pištak (0km)
- Žilak (1.1km)
- Pustak (1.7km)
- Lugarište (1.9km)
- Smrdan (1.9km)
- Drenjar (2.1km)
- Velike Livade (2.3km)
- Padalište (2.3km)
- Topova Bara (2.4km)
- Dubrava (2.4km)
- Ciganske Livade (2.5km)
- Crveno Polje (2.5km)
- Ravna Šuma (2.6km)
- Branici (2.6km)
- Bresje (2.6km)
- Begove Livade (2.7km)
- Selište (2.7km)
- Tursko Lojze (2.8km)
- Laz (3km)
- Delnice (3.1km)
- Igrište (3.2km)
- Poljana (3.4km)
- Polje (3.5km)
- Livade (3.9km)
- Lisičar (3.9km)
- Lug (4km)
- Logorište (4km)
- Šanac (4km)
- Kamenica (4.1km)
- Velike Livade (4.1km)
- Sitnar (4.1km)
- Gornji Ključ (4.1km)
- Gorun (4.2km)
- Stari Branik (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Pištak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Breg (1.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stenje (4.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Lutvina Česma (1.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Aleksinac (4.1km)
Airports close to Pištak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (206.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (212.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (229.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pištak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.