Traveling Luck for Izvor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Izvor?What's around Izvor?
Wikipedia near Izvor
Where to stay near Izvor
The timezone in Izvor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6014°, Longitude. 21.7292°
Satellite map around Izvor
Loading map of Izvor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Izvor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ugljarnica (0.9km)
- Cerova Poljana (1.4km)
- Gorun (1.7km)
- Bovanska Poljana (1.8km)
- Cerje (2.3km)
- Janjin Grob (2.5km)
- Lanište (2.7km)
- Varoška Poljana (2.7km)
- Šiljato Drvo (2.8km)
- Rašina Livada (3.3km)
- Crveno Polje (3.4km)
- Selište (3.4km)
- Drenjar (3.4km)
- Igrište (3.4km)
- Bojina (3.4km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.4km)
- Šib (3.5km)
- Kusak (3.5km)
- Ćumurdžinica (3.5km)
- Bojina (3.6km)
- Drenov Panj (3.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Izvor
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bovanska Klisura (3.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Subotinac (3.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedi Vrh (0.8km)
Airports close to Izvor
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (200.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (206.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (223.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Izvor
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.