Traveling Luck for Kamenjar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kamenjar?What's around Kamenjar?
Wikipedia near Kamenjar
Where to stay near Kamenjar
The timezone in Kamenjar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:13 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.6106°, Longitude. 21.7439°
Satellite map around Kamenjar
Loading map of Kamenjar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamenjar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cerje (0.9km)
- Bojina (1.8km)
- Ćumurdžinica (1.9km)
- Janjin Grob (1.9km)
- Bovanska Poljana (2km)
- Drenov Panj (2km)
- Rašina Livada (2.1km)
- Bojina (2.3km)
- Pavčina (2.4km)
- Ugljarnica (2.8km)
- Brestansko (2.9km)
- Lanište (2.9km)
- Šib (3km)
- Ambarišta (3km)
- Strikovac (3km)
- Cerova Poljana (3km)
- Šiljina Njiva (3.1km)
- Kršina (3.4km)
- Gorun (3.5km)
- Šiljato Drvo (3.6km)
- Lukovo (3.6km)
- Kunje (3.7km)
- Drenjar (3.9km)
- Varoška Poljana (3.9km)
Accommodation around Kamenjar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- GrobinskKosa (3.8km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bovanska Klisura (3.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bovan (3.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedi Vrh (1.1km)
Airports close to Kamenjar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (199.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (206.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (222km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kamenjar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.