Traveling Luck for Cerje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerje?What's around Cerje?
Wikipedia near Cerje
Where to stay near Cerje
The timezone in Cerje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6169°, Longitude. 21.7400°
Satellite map around Cerje
Loading map of Cerje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cerje (0km)
- Bojina (1.2km)
- Bojina (1.4km)
- Bovanska Poljana (1.6km)
- Drenov Panj (2km)
- Pavčina (2km)
- Ambarišta (2.1km)
- Šib (2.1km)
- Strikovac (2.3km)
- Lanište (2.3km)
- Ćumurdžinica (2.3km)
- Janjin Grob (2.8km)
- Brestansko (2.8km)
- Rašina Livada (2.9km)
- Lukovo (3km)
- Šiljato Drvo (3.1km)
- Ugljarnica (3.2km)
- Drenjar (3.3km)
- Merino (3.3km)
- Šiljina Njiva (3.4km)
- Kunje (3.5km)
- Cerova Poljana (3.6km)
- Kršina (3.9km)
- Gorun (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Cerje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (3.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bovanska Klisura (2.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bovan (3.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedi Vrh (1.6km)
Airports close to Cerje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (200.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (205.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (221.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.