Traveling Luck for Kusak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kusak?What's around Kusak?
Wikipedia near Kusak
Where to stay near Kusak
The timezone in Kusak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6092°, Longitude. 21.6939°
Satellite map around Kusak
Loading map of Kusak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kusak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kusak (0km)
- Ključ (1.2km)
- Polje (1.4km)
- Šiljato Drvo (1.5km)
- Staro Groblje (1.6km)
- Guvnište (1.7km)
- Drenjar (2km)
- Stari Branik (2km)
- Bresje (2km)
- Poljana (2.2km)
- Ravna Šuma (2.3km)
- Tursko Lojze (2.4km)
- Lanište (2.5km)
- Smrdan (2.7km)
- Gorun (2.9km)
- Bovanska Poljana (2.9km)
- Slatina (3.1km)
- Ugljarnica (3.1km)
- Crveno Polje (3.1km)
- Kaškalo (3.3km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Šib (3.7km)
- Cerovac (3.7km)
- Gajevo (3.7km)
- Selište (3.8km)
- Cerova Poljana (3.9km)
- Požerak (3.9km)
- Igrište (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kusak
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bovanska Klisura (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stenje (3.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedi Vrh (3.9km)
Airports close to Kusak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (203.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (226.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kusak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.