Traveling Luck for Široko Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Siroko Polje?What's around Siroko Polje?
Wikipedia near Siroko Polje
Where to stay near Široko Polje
The timezone in Siroko Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. 43.6294°, Longitude. 21.6428°
Satellite map around Široko Polje
Loading map of Široko Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Široko Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Široko Polje (0km)
- Ornice (0.6km)
- Kladenčić (1km)
- Dubrava (1.2km)
- Selište (1.6km)
- Srednje Polje (1.7km)
- Krušar (1.9km)
- Gajevo (1.9km)
- Plandište (2km)
- Slatkovac (2.1km)
- Kusjak (2.3km)
- Rutevačka Međa (2.4km)
- Delnice (2.5km)
- Zelenove Njive (2.8km)
- Veliki Šanac (3km)
- Slatina (3.1km)
- Rutevačko Lojze (3.2km)
- Varnica (3.2km)
- Strnjar (3.4km)
- Prnjar (3.4km)
- Požerak (3.4km)
- Mali Šanak (3.6km)
- Ribnik (3.8km)
- Staro Groblje (3.9km)
- Stari Branik (3.9km)
- Cerovac (4km)
- Guvnište (4.1km)
- Utrina (4.1km)
- Ograđe (4.4km)
- Slatina (4.4km)
- Ključ (4.5km)
- Sitnar (4.5km)
- Poljana (4.6km)
- Guvnište (4.7km)
- Lojze (4.9km)
Accommodation around Široko Polje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Kamen (3.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Živina Padina (3.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Marija (1.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malo Brdo (3.1km)
Airports close to Široko Polje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (229.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Široko Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.