Traveling Luck for Osoje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Osoje?What's around Osoje?
Wikipedia near Osoje
Where to stay near Osoje
The timezone in Osoje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6464°, Longitude. 21.7269°
Satellite map around Osoje
Loading map of Osoje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Osoje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ravnjak (1.4km)
- Merino (1.4km)
- Trkanje (1.8km)
- Ambarišta (2km)
- Jazbine (2.3km)
- Šib (2.5km)
- Strikovac (2.7km)
- Bojina (2.7km)
- Nerezina (2.8km)
- Lukovo (2.8km)
- Zavoj (3km)
- Staro Selo (3.1km)
- Raskrsje (3.2km)
- Kaškalo (3.2km)
- Krušje (3.4km)
- Sokolovica (3.6km)
- Pravac (3.6km)
- Bojina (3.6km)
- Lanište (3.6km)
- Pavčina (3.7km)
- Drenjar (3.8km)
- Srednji Brod (3.9km)
- Džondžole (4km)
- Cerje (4km)
- Bovanska Poljana (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Osoje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (0.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (3.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (1.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (1.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (2.3km)
Airports close to Osoje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (221.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Osoje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.