Traveling Luck for Trkanje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Trkanje?What's around Trkanje?
Wikipedia near Trkanje
Where to stay near Trkanje
The timezone in Trkanje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6419°, Longitude. 21.7092°
Satellite map around Trkanje
Loading map of Trkanje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trkanje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Trkanje (0km)
- Ravnjak (0.9km)
- Kaškalo (1.5km)
- Zavoj (1.6km)
- Šib (2.3km)
- Cerovac (2.5km)
- Drenjar (2.7km)
- Ambarišta (2.9km)
- Guvnište (2.9km)
- Lanište (3km)
- Merino (3km)
- Šiljato Drvo (3.4km)
- Bojina (3.5km)
- Guvnište (3.7km)
- Bovanska Poljana (3.8km)
- Strikovac (3.9km)
- Džondžole (4km)
- Jazbine (4.1km)
- Sokolovica (4.2km)
- Lukovo (4.3km)
- Cerje (4.4km)
- Nerezina (4.4km)
- Bojina (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Trkanje
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bovan (1.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (2.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (0.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3.7km)
Airports close to Trkanje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (204.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (223.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trkanje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.