Traveling Luck for Ljiljače, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljiljace?What's around Ljiljace?
Wikipedia near Ljiljace
Where to stay near Ljiljače
The timezone in Ljiljace is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:13. It's light
Latitude. 43.6367°, Longitude. 21.7094°
Satellite map around Ljiljače
Loading map of Ljiljače and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljiljače, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Trkanje (0.7km)
- Kaškalo (1.2km)
- Ravnjak (1.5km)
- Šib (1.8km)
- Drenjar (2km)
- Zavoj (2km)
- Lanište (2.3km)
- Cerovac (2.4km)
- Ambarišta (2.7km)
- Šiljato Drvo (2.7km)
- Merino (3.1km)
- Bojina (3.1km)
- Bovanska Poljana (3.2km)
- Guvnište (3.3km)
- Guvnište (3.3km)
- Strikovac (3.7km)
- Cerje (3.9km)
- Kusak (3.9km)
- Bojina (4.1km)
- Staro Groblje (4.1km)
- Lukovo (4.2km)
- Jazbine (4.3km)
- Ključ (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ljiljače
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (1.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bovan (1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (3.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (1.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (4.2km)
Airports close to Ljiljače
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (204.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (223.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ljiljače
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.