Traveling Luck for Ambarišta, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ambarista?What's around Ambarista?
Wikipedia near Ambarista
Where to stay near Ambarišta
The timezone in Ambarista is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:52 and Sunset at 19:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.6328°, Longitude. 21.7375°
Satellite map around Ambarišta
Loading map of Ambarišta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ambarišta, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ambarišta (0km)
- Bojina (0.7km)
- Strikovac (1.1km)
- Merino (1.3km)
- Šib (1.5km)
- Bojina (1.6km)
- Lukovo (1.7km)
- Pavčina (1.9km)
- Cerje (2.1km)
- Jazbine (2.6km)
- Lanište (2.7km)
- Bovanska Poljana (2.7km)
- Drenov Panj (2.8km)
- Trkanje (2.9km)
- Krušje (3km)
- Brestansko (3km)
- Ravnjak (3.1km)
- Raskrsje (3.1km)
- Kunje (3.2km)
- Drenjar (3.4km)
- Šiljato Drvo (3.6km)
- Ćumurdžinica (3.7km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.8km)
- Kaškalo (3.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ambarišta
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (1.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedi Vrh (3.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (3.4km)
Airports close to Ambarišta
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (201.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (221.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ambarišta
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.