Traveling Luck for Crveni Breg, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crveni Breg?What's around Crveni Breg?
Wikipedia near Crveni Breg
Where to stay near Crveni Breg
The timezone in Crveni Breg is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.6436°, Longitude. 21.7181°
Satellite map around Crveni Breg
Loading map of Crveni Breg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crveni Breg, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ravnjak (0.8km)
- Trkanje (0.9km)
- Šib (2.2km)
- Merino (2.2km)
- Zavoj (2.2km)
- Kaškalo (2.3km)
- Ambarišta (2.3km)
- Bojina (2.9km)
- Drenjar (3.1km)
- Lanište (3.1km)
- Strikovac (3.2km)
- Jazbine (3.2km)
- Cerovac (3.4km)
- Lukovo (3.5km)
- Nerezina (3.6km)
- Guvnište (3.7km)
- Šiljato Drvo (3.8km)
- Bovanska Poljana (3.8km)
- Sokolovica (3.8km)
- Bojina (3.9km)
- Džondžole (4km)
- Staro Selo (4km)
- Cerje (4.1km)
- Raskrsje (4.1km)
- Pavčina (4.2km)
- Pravac (4.2km)
- Krušje (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Crveni Breg
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (0.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (3.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bovan (1.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (2.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (1.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3km)
Airports close to Crveni Breg
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (204.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (222.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crveni Breg
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.