Traveling Luck for Čukar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cukar?What's around Cukar?
Wikipedia near Cukar
Where to stay near Čukar
The timezone in Cukar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:43 and Sunset at 18:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.6564°, Longitude. 21.7408°
Satellite map around Čukar
Loading map of Čukar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čukar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nerezina (1km)
- Jazbine (1.2km)
- Staro Selo (1.3km)
- Merino (1.9km)
- Raskrsje (2km)
- Pravac (2.2km)
- Srednji Brod (2.3km)
- Krušje (2.5km)
- Lukovo (2.8km)
- Ravnjak (2.9km)
- Bukovic (2.9km)
- Sopot (3km)
- Trnjak (3km)
- Sokolovica (3km)
- Ambarišta (3.1km)
- Strikovac (3.1km)
- Gorocvet (3.2km)
- Jošje (3.2km)
- Trkanje (3.5km)
- Ploča (3.6km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.7km)
- Bojina (3.7km)
- Džondžole (4km)
- Krnjani (4km)
- Gorunje (4km)
- Pavčina (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Čukar
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bevanska Klisura (2.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (2.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (3.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (3.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (1.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (0.9km)
Airports close to Čukar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čukar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.