Traveling Luck for Ravnjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravnjak?What's around Ravnjak?
Wikipedia near Ravnjak
Where to stay near Ravnjak
The timezone in Ravnjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.6481°, Longitude. 21.7128°
Satellite map around Ravnjak
Loading map of Ravnjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravnjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ravnjak (0km)
- Trkanje (0.9km)
- Zavoj (1.6km)
- Kaškalo (2.3km)
- Merino (2.8km)
- Šib (2.9km)
- Guvnište (3km)
- Ambarišta (3.1km)
- Cerovac (3.1km)
- Džondžole (3.3km)
- Sokolovica (3.3km)
- Drenjar (3.5km)
- Jazbine (3.6km)
- Nerezina (3.6km)
- Bojina (3.7km)
- Lanište (3.7km)
- Strikovac (3.9km)
- Pravac (3.9km)
- Lukovo (4.1km)
- Staro Selo (4.2km)
- Šiljato Drvo (4.2km)
- Lipak (4.5km)
- Bovanska Poljana (4.5km)
- Raskrsje (4.5km)
- Guvnište (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ravnjak
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (2km)
- Vrh (2.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (3.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bovan (1.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (0.6km)
Airports close to Ravnjak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (204.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (222.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravnjak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.