Traveling Luck for Staro Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Staro Brdo?What's around Staro Brdo?
Wikipedia near Staro Brdo
Where to stay near Staro Brdo
The timezone in Staro Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:16 and Sunset at 19:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6531°, Longitude. 21.6733°
Satellite map around Staro Brdo
Loading map of Staro Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staro Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Guvnište (0.8km)
- Varnica (1.6km)
- Zavoj (2.2km)
- Kusjak (2.3km)
- Cerovac (2.4km)
- Srednje Polje (2.6km)
- Kaškalo (3.4km)
- Trkanje (3.7km)
- Kladenčić (3.8km)
- Gajevo (3.8km)
- Ravnjak (3.8km)
- Džondžole (4km)
- Garvan (4.1km)
- Plandište (4.2km)
- Široko Polje (4.2km)
- Ivanac (4.3km)
- Ribnik (4.4km)
- Guvnište (4.4km)
- Ornice (4.5km)
- Lipak (4.7km)
- Dubrava (5km)
- Sokolovica (5km)
- Staro Groblje (5.1km)
Accommodation around Staro Brdo
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malo Brdo (4.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (4.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (3.3km)
Airports close to Staro Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (225.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Staro Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.