Traveling Luck for Plandište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Plandiste?What's around Plandiste?
Wikipedia near Plandiste
Where to stay near Plandište
The timezone in Plandiste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6422°, Longitude. 21.6314°
Satellite map around Plandište
Loading map of Plandište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Plandište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Plandište (0km)
- Kladenčić (1.1km)
- Veliki Šanac (1.3km)
- Dubrava (1.5km)
- Ribnik (1.9km)
- Kusjak (1.9km)
- Široko Polje (2km)
- Krušar (2.1km)
- Mali Šanak (2.2km)
- Zelenove Njive (2.4km)
- Slatina (2.5km)
- Ornice (2.6km)
- Delnice (2.6km)
- Srednje Polje (2.6km)
- Varnica (2.7km)
- Selište (2.9km)
- Lojze (2.9km)
- Slatkovac (2.9km)
- Drugovac (3.2km)
- Gajevo (3.6km)
- Rutevačka Međa (4km)
- Dugo Polje (4.2km)
- Selište (4.2km)
- Prnjar (4.4km)
- Široko Polje (4.4km)
- Reka (4.5km)
- Rutevačko Lojze (4.7km)
Accommodation around Plandište
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Živina Padina (2.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Marija (3.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (3.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Štakina Reka (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Drenovačka (3.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malo Brdo (1.1km)
Airports close to Plandište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (196.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (229.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Plandište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.