Traveling Luck for MaloBrdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is MaloBrdo?What's around MaloBrdo?
Wikipedia near MaloBrdo
Where to stay near MaloBrdo
The timezone in MaloBrdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.6475°, Longitude. 21.6225°
Satellite map around MaloBrdo
Loading map of MaloBrdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around MaloBrdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Veliki Šanac (0.7km)
- Plandište (1.1km)
- Ribnik (1.2km)
- Slatina (1.4km)
- Mali Šanak (1.6km)
- Lojze (1.9km)
- Drugovac (2.2km)
- Kladenčić (2.2km)
- Dubrava (2.3km)
- Zelenove Njive (2.5km)
- Krušar (2.6km)
- Kusjak (2.7km)
- Delnice (3km)
- Široko Polje (3km)
- Selište (3.2km)
- Varnica (3.3km)
- Široko Polje (3.4km)
- Slatkovac (3.6km)
- Dugo Polje (3.6km)
- Ornice (3.6km)
- Srednje Polje (3.7km)
- Selište (3.7km)
- Dubrava (4km)
- Reka (4.2km)
- Veljkova Livada (4.3km)
Accommodation around MaloBrdo
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Marija (4.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (3.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Štakina Reka (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Drenovačka (3.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malo Brdo (0km)
Airports close to MaloBrdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (195.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (230.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to MaloBrdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.