Traveling Luck for Lipak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lipak?What's around Lipak?
Wikipedia near Lipak
Where to stay near Lipak
The timezone in Lipak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6817°, Longitude. 21.7042°
Satellite map around Lipak
Loading map of Lipak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lipak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lipak (0km)
- Džondžole (1.2km)
- Poljanica (1.3km)
- Sokolovica (1.8km)
- Ivanac (2km)
- Jesiče (2.4km)
- Garvan (2.7km)
- Pravac (3.2km)
- Trupale (3.3km)
- Bukovic (3.4km)
- Martinovica (3.6km)
- Smrdan (4.3km)
- Zavoj (4.4km)
- Nerezina (4.4km)
- Ravnjak (4.5km)
- Guvnište (4.5km)
- Baraka (4.5km)
- Studeni Kladenac (4.5km)
- Sopot (4.5km)
Accommodation around Lipak
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bevanska Klisura (4.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (3.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Srednji Deo (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (1.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (4.7km)
Airports close to Lipak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (197.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (221.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lipak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.