Traveling Luck for Poljanica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Poljanica?What's around Poljanica?
Wikipedia near Poljanica
Where to stay near Poljanica
The timezone in Poljanica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 16:01. It's light
Latitude. 43.6831°, Longitude. 21.7175°
Satellite map around Poljanica
Loading map of Poljanica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poljanica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Poljanica (0km)
- Lipak (1.3km)
- Sokolovica (1.3km)
- Džondžole (1.8km)
- Pravac (2.2km)
- Bukovic (2.2km)
- Martinovica (2.3km)
- Smrdan (3.2km)
- Ivanac (3.2km)
- Sopot (3.3km)
- Jesiče (3.4km)
- Nerezina (3.6km)
- Trupale (3.6km)
- Garvan (4km)
- Trnjak (4km)
- Ploča (4.3km)
- Grabčina (4.3km)
- Staro Selo (4.4km)
- Ravnjak (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Poljanica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bevanska Klisura (4.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Strane (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Goveđi Vrh (2.9km)
Airports close to Poljanica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (197.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (207.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (220.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Poljanica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.