Traveling Luck for Šakavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sakavica?What's around Sakavica?
Wikipedia near Sakavica
Where to stay near Šakavica
The timezone in Sakavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.6817°, Longitude. 21.7442°
Satellite map around Šakavica
Loading map of Šakavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šakavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bukovic (0.6km)
- Sopot (0.9km)
- Martinovica (1.1km)
- Pravac (1.4km)
- Trnjak (1.6km)
- Ploča (1.8km)
- Nerezina (2.3km)
- Smrdan (2.5km)
- Poljanica (2.5km)
- Sokolovica (2.6km)
- Krušak (2.8km)
- Staro Selo (2.8km)
- Ornica (2.9km)
- Grabčina (3.2km)
- Gajbuđe (3.4km)
- Krnjani (3.5km)
- Srednji Brod (3.6km)
- Lipak (3.8km)
- Džondžole (3.9km)
- Krlja (4.1km)
- Jazbine (4.1km)
- Dranjci (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Šakavica
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Strane (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (3.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (3.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (2.6km)
Airports close to Šakavica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (199.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (205.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šakavica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (194.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.