Traveling Luck for Pravac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pravac?What's around Pravac?
Wikipedia near Pravac
Where to stay near Pravac
The timezone in Pravac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6731°, Longitude. 21.7358°
Satellite map around Pravac
Loading map of Pravac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pravac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pravac (0km)
- Bukovic (0.8km)
- Nerezina (1.4km)
- Sokolovica (1.6km)
- Sopot (1.6km)
- Poljanica (2.2km)
- Trnjak (2.2km)
- Martinovica (2.3km)
- Staro Selo (2.3km)
- Ploča (2.6km)
- Džondžole (2.9km)
- Lipak (3.2km)
- Jazbine (3.3km)
- Srednji Brod (3.4km)
- Smrdan (3.6km)
- Raskrsje (3.8km)
- Ravnjak (3.9km)
- Krnjani (4km)
- Merino (4.1km)
- Krušak (4.1km)
- Ornica (4.2km)
- Jošje (4.3km)
- Krušje (4.3km)
- Gajbuđe (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Pravac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bevanska Klisura (3.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (2.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (1.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Šakavica (1.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (1.4km)
Airports close to Pravac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (200km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (205.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pravac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.