Traveling Luck for Sokolovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sokolovica?What's around Sokolovica?
Wikipedia near Sokolovica
Where to stay near Sokolovica
The timezone in Sokolovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6731°, Longitude. 21.7189°
Satellite map around Sokolovica
Loading map of Sokolovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sokolovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sokolovica (0km)
- Džondžole (1.3km)
- Poljanica (1.3km)
- Pravac (1.6km)
- Lipak (1.8km)
- Bukovic (2.1km)
- Nerezina (2.7km)
- Martinovica (3km)
- Sopot (3.2km)
- Ravnjak (3.3km)
- Staro Selo (3.6km)
- Ivanac (3.7km)
- Trnjak (3.8km)
- Zavoj (3.9km)
- Smrdan (4.2km)
- Trkanje (4.2km)
- Jesiče (4.2km)
- Ploča (4.2km)
- Jazbine (4.2km)
- Garvan (4.3km)
- Merino (4.5km)
- Guvnište (4.5km)
Accommodation around Sokolovica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bevanska Klisura (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (1.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (2.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (1.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Goveđi Vrh (4.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (3.7km)
Airports close to Sokolovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (206.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (220.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sokolovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.