Traveling Luck for Nerezina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nerezina?What's around Nerezina?
Wikipedia near Nerezina
Where to stay near Nerezina
The timezone in Nerezina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6639°, Longitude. 21.7442°
Satellite map around Nerezina
Loading map of Nerezina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nerezina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nerezina (0km)
- Staro Selo (0.9km)
- Pravac (1.4km)
- Jazbine (1.9km)
- Sopot (1.9km)
- Bukovic (2km)
- Trnjak (2km)
- Srednji Brod (2.1km)
- Raskrsje (2.4km)
- Ploča (2.6km)
- Sokolovica (2.7km)
- Merino (2.8km)
- Krušje (2.9km)
- Jošje (3.1km)
- Gorocvet (3.3km)
- Krnjani (3.3km)
- Martinovica (3.4km)
- Poljanica (3.6km)
- Lukovo (3.6km)
- Ravnjak (3.6km)
- Džondžole (3.8km)
- Kaljavac (3.9km)
- Ravna Šuma (4km)
- Strikovac (4km)
- Gorunje (4km)
- Ambarišta (4.1km)
Accommodation around Nerezina
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bevanska Klisura (3.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (3.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (3.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (1.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (0.8km)
Airports close to Nerezina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nerezina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.